Sunday, August 26, 2012

Top Five New Political Memoirs

A guest post by author Stephen Woodfin (visit his blog).
With the run up to the national elections in the United States looming large on the horizon, we have seen the release of a number of major candidate memoirs. I have winnowed through these and picked my top five. Some contain amazing, inspirational revelations about the inner lives of the politicians. Readers who have any room left on their Kindles might want to download some of them.
  1. Dreams from my Vampire Father, by Barack Obama
  2. I, Robot Zombie, by Mitt Romney
  3. “T” is for Party, by Paul Ryan
  4. Why Did God Only Give Me Two Feet to Stick in my Mouth?, by Joe Biden
  5. I’m No Love Child, by Todd Akin
Stephen Woodfin is the author several books including Last One Chosen, The Sickle’s Compass, and Money is Thicker Than Blood. He has served as class counsel in national cases that included millions of people. He is the author of five fast-paced legal thrillers, and hopes these books will not debunk the myth that he actually knows something about the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment