Saturday, June 30, 2012

If I Had The Spine To Get A Tatoo or The Girl With The Book Tatoo

If I Had The Spine To Get A Tatoo or The Girl With The Book Tatoo

My body does not have any ink on it.
Of course the question always is……
What kind of image would you get if you were to get a tatoo? (say this 3 times fast and it almost sounds like a Dr. Seuss book.)
I have a cousin who has been collecting tat’s for 50+ years. The real question will he run out of skin space before he dies.
I have a friend who has his wife and kids name on his calf. He is up to 6 kids. I wonder if his calf will be long enough if he has child number 7.
Most of us all know a person or two that has just one tatoo. This is kind of like saying I did a parachute jump once in my life just so you could get the T-shirt.
A tatoo with a stack of books would surely indicate my love of books.
I am not a big fan of pain. So I think I will stay with the tatoo that washes off with water.
Would you get a tatoo of your favorite book or author?

No comments:

Post a Comment